Customer Register of Lumikellot Online Store
For more information on the topics below click on their titles
T:mi Lumikellot Ágnes Tisza
Business ID: 1839248-7
Tel: 040 7484 442
Personal information provided by the customer upon registration and placing an order is recorded in the data file. Customer register data is collected in this manner with the customer's consent for data-processing purposes and it is an beneficial agreement between the customer register data controller and the registered customer. Customer is giving his/her consent for personal data processing by registering or placing an order in Lumikellot Online Store.
Personal information is used for handling of orders and archiving purposes, customer relationship management and marketing purposes if permitted by the customer.
Customer Register includes the following data:
1) Person's first name and last name
2) Postal address and invoicing address
3) Email address(es)
4) Telephone number
6) Date of registration
7) Language and used currency
9) Information on previous orders (e.g. products, payment and delivery method)
10) Other information collected based on your consent such as consent for marketing purposes
11) Name of the company or organisation, Company ID, VAT number and Electronic invoice address
Customer Register data and customer's personal information are stored until necessary. Depending on the type of data some need to be stored for a longer period of time based on requirements (e.g. bookkeeping)
Data included in the Customer Register is being collected when customer relationship is established and continues.
Customer Register Data is disclosed to third parties only to the extent required for the processing and delivery of the order. Your personal information is received and processed by:
1) Lumikellot company and employees
2) In connection with the confirmation of the order payment your Online Banking partner, Checkout, Credit Card Company, PayPal or Online Billing Operator.
3) In connection with order shipping the selected transport company Posti or Matkahuolto
4) Accounting firm
5) Website administrator
The above mentioned parties receive and process personal data only to the extent necessary for their operations. The data will not be disclosed to third parties for commercial purposes, moreover personal data will not be transferred outside the EU unless necessary to ensure the technical implementation of the data controller or its partner.
The Customer Register is neither public nor open. The information in the Customer Register is protected by usernames, passwords, firewalls and other technical and administrative security measures. Only those employees of Lumikellot have access to the information of all customers who need the information in question when processing customer orders and managing the customer relationship. Each employee sees customer information only to the extent necessary to perform work tasks.
Each registered customer has the rights to check his/her stored personal data by logging in to personal account or by contacting us.
Customer has the following rights in accordance with Personal Data Act:
1) access to his/her personal data and verify it
2) request the rectification or erasure of personal data concerning him / her
3) ask restriction of processing of the personal data (e.g. if the data is faulty)
4) request the rectification or erasure of personal data concerning him / her if there is no legislative barriers
5) lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if so deemed that his / her personal data has not been processed in accordance with Personal Data Act
The data subject may, in matters relating to the processing of personal data, maintain his or her above mentioned legitimate rights turn to the person responsible for register matters.
We use GDPR-compliant open source analytics software called Matomo (formerly Piwik) on our site. It allows us to securely develop our website to better meet the needs of our users.
Cookie data will not be disclosed to third parties for commercial purposes, nor will the data be transported outside the EU unless it is necessary to ensure the technical implementation of the controller or its partner.
Cookies are used to collect the following information:
– visitor's IP address
– time of visit
– browsed pages and page views
– items added to shopping cart
– visitor's browser
– browser language
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.
Lumikellot sends newsletters 1-2 times per month to customer's email address provided at registration or when placing order if customer has given permission (Customer Register > Purposes of Customer Register)
Customer may cancel our newsletter at any time by sending email about it to contact(a)lumikellot.fi
Lumikellot reserves the right to change the conditions. Customer accepts these Terms and agrees to comply with them when she/he places an order at Lumikellot Online Store.