Heat Transfer Vinyl is a film material which has a heat-activated adhesive backing, so it can bond permanently onto fabric. This means it can be applied onto various fabric surfaces, such as t-shirts, jerseys, or bags. Use Trasferpress or iron. Can be cut with scissors, craft knife, lazer or Silhouette / Brother electronic cutting machines (instructions in Finnish included)
– Pressing time: 5-30 s depending on the fabric material and desired max. washing temperature
– Pressing temperature : 135°C-150°C depending on the fabric material and desired max. washing temperature
– Heatpressing with overlappings is possible on most materials (excluding coated nylon and sublimated polyester)
– Suojakalvon irrotus: lämpimänä ei kuumana (annetaan jäähtyä n. 20-30 sekuntia kiinnittämisen jälkeen). Päällystetyt tekstiilit: kylmänä (annetaan jäähtyä 30-60 sekuntia, kunnes pinta tuntuu viileältä).
– Washable: inside out 40°C-95°C depending on fabric, pressing time and pressing temperature
– Suitable textiles: cotton, polyester, blended fabrics, coated nylon (depending on the type of coating)
– Decorated textile can be put in the dryer (depending on the material of the textile)
- Heatpressing and washing instructions included.
When pressing, put a baking paper sheet between your design and the iron / transfer press. Heat Press Sheet .
It is recommended to wash the decorated garment insideout (wait 24 hours before first wash after decorating). Do not use fabric softener.
Water based, ecofriendly, PVC and solvent free polyurethane. Made in Europe of european raw materials.